Again no wind…

We got in 3 races yesterday in a fairly stable breeze of ~ 6 to 9 knots. Little guys pretty quick in that stuff. Results all over the place for most of the kiwis, biggest factor seemed to be whether you escaped the startline cluster with a lane or not.

It’s now 5.20pm on day 4 and we’ve been waiting ashore all day for wind, still under postponement flag and they seem reluctant to abandon the day.

Need 1 more race for a series and 2 to get a drop. Word is that the medal race will be canned in favour of 2 fleet races tomorrow, when there is expected to be very good breeze, possibly above the wind limit….that is assuming we don’t race by torchlight this evening.

Roll on tomorrow, we may yet have one day of decent breeze!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s